On the 27th of July the new Library management system will go live. We need to schedule some maintenance time to migrate from one system to the other. During this period, some of our services will not be available.
Between the 14th and the 27th of July (inclusive):
- You will not be able to place reservations.
Between the 21st and the 26th of July (inclusive):
- Please borrow and return books from the staffed welcome desks and return to drop boxes outside core hours.
- Self-service kiosks will not be in operation during this period.
Between 23rd and the 26th of July (inclusive):
- You will not be able to access your Library account. However, the loan period has been extended so that books borrowed or renewed now will automatically have a return date of the 30th September.
Before the 26th July
- Export your LibrarySearch e-shelf by emailing it to yourself or importing it in to your preferred reference management software. Information on how to do this is available at libguides.gre.ac.uk/LibrarySearch.
Why is the Library system changing?
This system is being introduced in collaboration with our partners at the University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University, to provide opportunities to deliver an improved service for all our users and streamline services at the Drill Hall Library where we provide a shared service.
If you have any questions please contact a member of the library team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8331 7788.